If I could come up with one word to describe you, you would think I was a sage. Why? Because no one can come up with just one word to describe YOU. You are fun, creative, loving, encouraging, and adventurous. You take calculated risks (and even uncalculated ones sometimes) just to see if your crazy idea will work.
Here’s what I know about you…
You wear a lot of hats. You have days when you are killing it at this whole wife, mom, fashionista, businesswoman thing, while rocking your wedges and #LikeABoss t-shirt. Then you have those days when the demands of your family and personal life have exhausted you so much, that you reward yourself with a cupcake when you finally take a shower!
Strengths : You are smart, wise, helpful, kind, talented, and giving (probably to a fault).
Weakness : You believe that you are supposed to be perfect.
If you can relate to any of this, grab a cup of coffee and let’s hang out for a bit; I am sure you and I are going to become close friends!
On the blog, you will find lots of inspiration for easy interior design projects, fabulous finds for beauty, fashion, and interior decorating, and a few thoughts on family, faith, and life.
Hey there! I’m Lindsey Graves, the gal who runs this fun blog.
#my motto: FIND & CREATE BEAUTY EVERYWHERE YOU GO
SOME OF MY CORE BELIEFS
- I believe a well designed space can inspire and motivate you to greatness.
- I believe that you really can accomplish what you set your mind to.
- I believe in doing your best.
- I believe in starting strong and finishing well.
- I believe in delayed gratification and sticking to your budget.
- I believe in setting realistic goals to accomplish unfathomable results.
- I believe in prioritizing and planning date nights, family time, and “me” time.
- I believe in crushing it at work and play, then taking a day off to relax, recover, and regroup.
- I believe in counting your blessings instead of comparing bios.
- I believe in being real, honest, and your friends’ biggest cheerleader.
- I also believe that peanut butter & chocolate ice cream is one of the best things ever invented.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS BLOG
On this blog you will get all the fixins’ – interior design ideas, affordable DIY projects, healthy recipes, what to wear beauty & fashion trends- all in the hopes of inspiring and encouraging you to find & create beauty everywhere you go.
BEFORE YOU GO…
I want to invite you to join my email list. By signing up (its free), you will be joining a fun gang of other smart, creative, beauties like yourself, who believe its time to add a little elegance, inspiration, and gumption back into their lives.
WHAT YOU’LL GET (all coming soon)
*Interior Design inspiration, ideas, tutorials, class options, work options, and so much more!
*Access to my Digital Resource Library with free downloads, like worksheets, e-books, printables, and dorky spreadsheet templates to help you get organized.
*Early access to any free, live workshops I host online, webinars, and online classes.
*Discounts to my favorite things.
*Priority purchases from my store.
I look forward to getting to know you better; let’s stay in touch so we can inspire and encourage each other!
With boldness & beauty,
Other places you may have seen me: